Monday, February 11, 2013

Time flies

Ok, So i meant to be all smart and post pictures and all the next day! ahh, how life gets in the way.

So my current project is this gorgeous quilt made with all reproduction fabrics. Most of which are from the Marcus brothers collection! swoon... The pattern is called "Michael's Victory" from the quilt book 'Civil War Legacies' by Carol Hopkins. I fell head over heels for this pattern!

I currently have 20 blocks finished. Given I tweaked the pattern so i wouldn't be making 6,000 squares to get a queen sized quilt. My blocks are now a little under 9" square. So I should only need 48 of them. Thank goodness! So i get home from work and cut some fabric down to size. Then usually sew some of them the next morning before work. That's been the routine as of late. My weekends have been packed with laundry and all the fun errands that never happen after i get off work...LOL

Anyways off to work i go. Will post pictures tonight.. Promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment